MSM Investors Association
The MSM Investors’ Association is an association for investors (a “Business Angels Club”) based in Winterthur, Switzerland. Its purpose is to inform and support members in investing funds in unlisted companies, namely those that create new jobs in Switzerland. The Club promotes joint investment by members and third parties in such companies and provides appropriate legal structures where necessary.
We bring attractive SMEs together with experienced entrepreneurs. These business angels support the entrepreneurs financially and with experience and contacts in order to successfully implement their business ideas.
In the past, the MSM Investorenvereinigung has successfully brought together the following companies with investors, or has invested in them itself:
- V-Locker AG
- Fehr Lagerlogistik AG
- Doppelleu Brauwerkstatt AG
- ai-one Ltd
- WCF Finetrading AG
- Cardiorest AG (jetzt Cardiola AG)
- Partchem AG
- Information on the market, law, news regarding investing in unlisted companies
- Events are organised as required
- Information on further investment opportunities by e-mail
- No obligations and only CHF 100 to 200 annual fee (depending on category)